- Remove all decorations, tinsel, and garland from your tree. Since trees will be composted, NO FLOCKED TREES CAN BE ACCEPTED.
- Place your tree on the curb for pickup by 9:00 am on Saturday, January 6.
- If your tree has not been picked up by 2:00 pm, call Kim at 425-891-1742.
Donations are accepted and will help Boy Scouts and youth activities… and they are tax-deductible.
- Payable to: Troop 327
- Place in the provided envelope and mail it to:
Boy Scout Troop 327
PO Box 12158
Mill Creek, WA 98082-0158
- Credit/Debit cards:
- via our Square account – click here
Recycling your Christmas tree…
- Helps Boy Scouts in your community.
- Saves landfill space.
- Conserves valuable resources.